As with any food, proper preparation is the key to enjoying your beefalo meal. Preparing beefalo is easy. Here are some considerations to maximize your experience..
- Beefalo cooks about 30% faster than traditional beef.
- Beefalo requires half to a third less heat to cook than traditional beef.
- Beefalo is as tender as any other beef product.
- It has less fat to insulate it, so your beefalo will be done faster than you expect.
- Over cooking can make your meal seem dry or tough.
OUR RECIPE FOR BEEFALO BURGERS
Beefalo is also a great substitute in recipes that call for buffalo meat, such as buffalo steak.
Here is a simple burger recipe that makes use of beefalo meat and nothing else:
Ingredients: 1lb Ground Beefalo
It’s that simple, no seasoning is required. Put on a bun with or without cheese and enjoy the wonderful flavor!
Form ground beefalo into patties. A pound usually yields 4 to 5 good-sized patties.
Cook on grill
Put on a bun and eat.
You can also put additional toppings like cheese but they are purely optional. If you’ve noticed, you don’t even need seasoning. Beefalo meat is already flavorful as it is.
Order beefalo meat here to enjoy its great taste and health benefis!